<< Back to all Blogs
Create your own free blog
Blue and Brown (Default)
I didn't realize I was doing so well until a few bad decisions got me way lost.
34, married to a disabled athlete, 1 child, 2 dogs. Living in coastal Georgia and trying to make a grand living with rental properties.
1) STICK TO the monthly budget I have already prepared.
2) Add $700/month to our income. Of that money; $200/month goes to baby future education & $500/month goes to horseback riding.
3)Start horseback riding when extra funding for it has been created.
4) Develop a plan to own a horse in 2015.
5) Add $100/month towards the monthly mortgage payment.
6) Finish 2014 with $3800 saved towards future car purchase.
7) Finish 2014 with $1300 saved in Emergency Fund.
8)Finish out the year at my goal weight of 120 lbs.
9) Tell my husband NO twice a month.
Food / Groceries
My Blog Stats
Sep 22, 2013
Viewing the 'Uncategorized' Category
No entries found.
Copyright © 2017
. Powered by